Collection of Information
As part of standard procedures, Outlook Transfer Software (outlooktransfer.com) will collect basic details about you during registration on the company’s website, completion of various forms or purchasing a product or service from us. Such information, includes, but is not limited to, your first and last names, email and physical addresses, as well as any other relevant contact information. Regular visits to OutlookTransfer.com are completely anonymous.
Collection of Information in Case of Failure to Process a Client’s File
In the unlikely event that we are unable to repair/import/export (i.e. process) your data, we expressly reserve the right to request and receive an identical copy of the source file (or multiple files) that caused the problem. OutlookTransfer.com will not share any data with third parties and specifically will not transmit or make data publicly accessible without express written permission provided by the client.
Use of Information
The information that we collect about you can be used in a number of ways, including the following ones:
- Personalization of your online experience through the use of your personal information provided via feedback forms and other channels;
- For further improving our website and user experience for customers and visitors;
- For enhancing the quality of our customer service and enabling us to respond quickly and effectively to our customers’ requests;
- For transaction processing, in order to improve the overall purchasing process and security of the customers’ financial data. OutlookTransfer.com will NOT sell, exchange, transfer or share this information with 3rd parties under any circumstances, including information which is both public and private, other than for the express need to process payment and deliver our products and services;
- For better informing you about company news, product releases and updates by email. We add unsubscribe (opt out) links at the bottom of all such emails;
- For use in promotions, giveaways, contests, surveys or other features of the OutlookTransfer.com website.
OutlookTransfer.com uses a number of security measures to protect information provided by customers online and offline.
OutlookTransfer.com will NOT sell, exchange, transfer or share confidential information with 3rd parties under any circumstances, including information which is both public and private, other than for the express need to process payment and delivery of our products and services. This does not apply to trusted 3rd parties that help run the OutlookTransfer.com website, maintain the normal operation of our business and deliver services to customers, provided all such trusted parties have signed a confidentiality agreement. We reserve the right to release information, where such release is considered by us to be in compliance with the law, for the purpose of maintaining and securing our website and enforcing site policies, to protect our rights and those of others, including property and safety rights. We may also disclose non-identifiable information about our site visitors for marketing, advertising and other promotional and managerial purposes.
Third Party Links
We may offer products and services of 3rd party providers at our sole discretion. You are advised to consult the privacy and other policies of such 3rd party providers as appropriate. We have no liability or responsibility for the content, activities and policies of such 3rd party product and service providers.
Please visit the appropriate section of our website for information on our other policies, including:
- Anti-Spam Policy
- Terms of Service (TOS)