IncrediMail has always been a bright alternative to regular business-oriented email applications. Unlike its peers coming from the corporate world, IncrediMail featured colorful themes, countless email decoration options, animated notifications, smiley collections and other small details that helped it stand out from the crowd of email exchange products. This was also the main reason why IncrediMail often became the choice of the creative types and people who wanted to liven up their email communications and add some bright colors to every message sent by them.
This, however, also became the key obstacle to the wide acceptance of the program in the corporate environment. IncrediMail lacked many advanced features sought for by business users and simply didn’t appear business-like enough to be installed on employees’ workstations. This is why many fans of IncrediMail were forced to migrate to more conventional solutions, such as Microsoft Outlook, which is the standard email application in the majority of companies across the world.
This task, however, cannot be accomplished using standard tools or built-in utilities due to substantial differences in the formats used by both applications.
IncrediMail to Outlook Transfer is a convenient tool offering a full set of functions for smooth, fast and hassle-free conversion of IncrediMail data directly to Outlook or a standalone PST storage file. IncrediMail to Outlook converter program is a leading solution of its type combining an advanced core, a user-friendly interface and unparalleled efficiency of extracting data from healthy and corrupted IncrediMail *.IML files. No matter what you want to do: convert IncrediMail to Outlook, extract IncrediMail messages to EML files or move IncrediMail emails into solid PST file – all that possible thanks to the semi-automatic IncrediMail data transfer module which turns the hard task into an easy ride.
IncrediMail to Outlook Transfer functionality
IncrediMail to Outlook Transfer is a compact and easy-to-use tool that automates the process of converting data from IncrediMail v2.5 format to Outlook *.PST files, multiple *.EML files or directly to Microsoft Outlook. Since IncrediMail stores messages in a database-like format and keeps attachments in a separate folder, manual conversion is simply off the table. IncrediMail Transfer software helps solve the email migration problem in a few quick steps.
Below are the key features of IncrediMail Transfer:
- Automatic detection of the location of source data (*)
- A convenient interface allowing the user to select Incredimail folders to be processed
- A powerful data conversion engine supporting any number of IncrediMail folders and files of any size
- Detailed logging of the IncrediMail migration process
- Support of password-protected *.PST files
- Support of 32- and 64-bit versions of Windows and MS Outlook (**)
- Compact size and “out-of-the-box” operation
** – Software setup package installs both editions (32-bit and 64-bit) at once.
Thanks to its intuitive and straightforward interface, the program is completely suitable for users of all skill level, from rookies to professionals dealing with email migration on a regular basis. If you have never done anything like that and don’t know how to convert IncrediMail to Outlook PST, relax – the program is as user-friendly as it gets!
Advantages of IncrediMail Transfer
- IncrediMail to Outlook converter module helps users migrate from IncrediMail to Outlook in just a couple of clicks without leaving the program.
- You don’t need to look for the source files on your own – IncrediMail data transfer utility will do it for you and will locate both the message databases and associated attachments!
- The tool requires no training, special knowledge/skills or prior experience with IncrediMail to Outlook conversion software – the whole process is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Unlike many competitors, the program is an all-in-one solution, which means that you won’t need any additional utilities to extract or prepare the data. If you are lost, disoriented and just need the job done ASAP, there is no better choice than IncrediMail to Outlook Transfer!
- IncrediMail data Transfer software saves time and money. Even one-time application pays off, but if you help users with IncrediMail to Outlook conversions on a regular basis, savings will impress you, compared with what you’d usually spend on third-party services.
- IncrediMail to Outlook Transfer works with IncrediMail message storages of any size and converts them into all major versions of Microsoft Outlook with a single click!
- Users see a detailed log of operations performed during each data migration session, which makes it easier to troubleshoot issues, should they arise.
- The software takes care of the encoding of your messages, thus ensuring that they remain 100% readable after migration to the target system.
- IncrediMail to Outlook Transfer comes with a free trial version offering the functionality of the full version, yet limiting the number of objects processed each time.
Note: the program creates a plain folders structure, it places all folders on the same level. After conversion you should organize your folders (move one to another) in Outlook manually.
How to transfer emails from IncrediMail to Outlook without losing data, time and money?
IIncrediMail to Outlook Transfer is the one solution for all of your IncrediMail to PST conversion needs. Created to be simple, user-friendly and truly helpful, it makes ultra-fast email migration a reality. For users migrating from IncrediMail to Outlook, it means speed, comfort and safety of their data. For system administrators, IncrediMail to Outlook Transfer translates into considerable savings and minimal time spent on data conversion. Whatever your case is, this handy tool is definitely worth a try, no matter how hard the task of converting emails from IncrediMail to Outlook may appear initially.
- How to convert IncrediMail emails to Outlook or PST file?
- How to convert IncrediMail contacts to Outlook?
Your comments, suggestions or ideas will be very valuable as we do not stop to make improvements to our software. Please feel free to post your rating and review about IncrediMail to Outlook Transfer product using the button below. We really appreciate your feedbacks.
Submit your review
It's not immediately obvious how to get to the version that applies to Incredimail2.0 - the site needs a more obvious link to the other version in conversion instruction.
It's also annoying that it screams so much about not having Outlook, so the only option will be .eml when .eml is the format I want anyway! On the other hand, the incredimail to outlook conversion of the 15 messages per folder it will do in demo mode is really fast. Is it that fast with the thousands of emails in my other folders, or will it choke like the other converters on such huge numbers? (and it's even more expensive than this one!)
There are other email clients that will import .eml files, including Thunderbird. I've gone into much more detail on my Minds blog, but I'm not going to try to post links on someone's product page. There are more options! Also, most email clients have the option of creating HTML mail, but you'll need to learn how. Few make it as much a priority as Incredimail did.
Incredimail has a built-in Export function for contacts. This might make it easier, maybe, but the function already exists. Incredimail is not monitoring this page, so posting here isn't going to get help from them.
Quando eu fizer a transferencia poderei usar todos os recursos do Incredimail, tais como: papel de carta, som, animação e cartões?...fiquei bem triste com esta situação de mudança. Gostaria de uma resposta sobre o que perguntei. Obrigada
hello , i was wondering if i decide to download outlook . i am a current incredimail user . with incredimail about to shut down their servers . can we make our own stationary like we can using letter creator . many thanks
I have loved incredimail and the wonderful designs, etc. I am looking at Outlook - a few questions.
1. Will I have to change my email? Will it be the same as now?
2. When I write to someone, I like typing in the name and then my contact lists comes up. Does that work in outlook?
3. Will my files under my account get transferred as well?
It's nice that there is a transfer program for those of us that are technically challenged but I had a very hard time finding the price for this for something that I am going to use once seems pretty high. Some of us (and I think maybe most of us) are on a fixed income for a shot deal that they have to have is too much. Can we get this cheaper in any way - I'm not sure the free version will transfer everything.
Att: IncrediMail. Mum & I have used your products since we first got on the internet, some 25 years ago. I can't believe you won't be leaving it as is & just not giving any future update (like windows 7 is doing) I can't find anywhere that it tells us how to convert from Incredimail premium, which is what my 90 year old Mum is using. She never updated to Incredimail 2.5 as she was so used to the old version. Can you please put up a link for that conversion. Many thanks & we're going to miss all your products immensely.
Bob & Incredimail Team:
I am soooooo sorry to hear this news!!!!! What am I ever going to do without you???? I have had sooo many compliments on my emails throughout the many years and I have enjoyed so very much using Incredimail!!!!! Nobody else provides this wonderful service!! I am being very honest when I say I don't know what I will do without you. I don't use the instant messaging, etc. I love the emails because they are more personable .... Especially with all of your wonderful designs. This is one of the saddest days of my life and I will truly miss "my" wonderful Incredimail.
I have been searching for a solution to break free from the money grabbing Incredimail and the cr*p support and product for years! These *** are now a distant memory. I will make it my mission to post everywhere about your site and endorse your product on every Incredimail social media page I can find! Thank you all again for a superb product :-)
I want to thank the team of this compagnie, and special Robert for the support I get by the transfer from IncrediMail to Outlook. If the world was as this team there was no anger.
I am very pleased of what they did for me, rest me one thing;
Just a quick thank you for the excellent service that you have provided. It was very straight-forward and all my e-mails were converted from Incredimails’s IML format to Outlook’s PST format perfectly.