EML to Outlook Transfer is distributed under the try-before-buy model, which means that users are encouraged to download the free trial version prior to obtaining the license code. The free software version has the functionality of the full version, yet limits the number of items the program can process.
More information about the product and its feature can be found on the product description page. Should you have any questions about the ways the program can help you migrate from your email application to Outlook and solve a particularly complex email conversion task, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support service.
Licensing and payment
At the moment, we offer the following types of EML to Outlook Transfer licenses for home and business use
* - Technical license can be activated multiple times, however it should be activated only at one PC a time. It is required to deactivate the license (menu Help > Deactivate the License) or uninstall the licensed software from the client's computer when the conversion is finished.
* - Standard and extended support provided 24/7 via the online chat (when available) and the support tickets system.
* - Prices are stated in USD. Conversion rate will be applied if any other currency selected.
EML to Outlook Transfer is distributed through our official reseller offering a broad range of payment options, including major credit cards and PayPal, and ensures the ultimate security of your private information. Clicking on the “Order Now” button will take you to a secure payment page on the reseller’s website. You may also obtain the usage license from the local reseller of our software.
In addition to the product license, we offer a number of extras, such as Key-Code recovery, Extended Download Warranty and Priority Technical Support. The key-code recovery option ensures that the license number we generate for you after receiving your order is securely stored on our server and can be provide to you upon request. The Extended Download Warranty option allows you to download the program at any moment in case you lose or damage the original installation file. And the Priority Technical Support option provides you with access to our support services within the shortest time possible.
The benefits of purchasing a commercial EML to Outlook Transfer license
Purchasing a license gives you a number of advantages, the most obvious one being the removal of all functional limitations. Other benefits include access to program updates and professional customer support. We offer several license types, from the basic and most affordable Home license to the Technical license allowing you process any amount of data for any purposes on any number of CPU’s.
The key features of the full registered version of EML to Outlook Transfer
The registered and unlocked version of EML to Outlook Transfer turns into a powerful and ultimately efficient email conversion and migration tool supporting the most popular email formats. The program makes it possible to import any number of emails in EML format into a PST file or directly to Outlook with a few mouse clicks.
The key features of EML to Outlook Transfer are:
- An intuitive and user-friendly interface that will work just fine for novices and professionals alike
- Creation of PST files of an unlimited size (files over 4 GB fully supported) with any number of items
- A powerful engine for ultra-fast processing of any number of emails and email folders
- A built-in email format converter for programs that do not work with EML files
- Correct conversion of non-Windows encodings (Unix and Mac)
Refunds and product returns
Since our products are of a digital nature and come with a demo version, we do not offer returns and refunds. The trial version only limits the number of messages converted by the program, but has all the features of the full version, allowing users to familiarize themselves with the software and make a decision about purchasing a license. Therefore, when you purchase an EML to Outlook Transfer license, we view it as your acceptance of these terms and conditions and a confirmation of the product’s fitness for your needs.