Note: these installation/uninstallation instructions apply to major Windows versions and the latest versions of Outlook Transfer products only.
All Outlook Transfer products are distributed in compact installation files (setup files) containing all the necessary libraries and components. You don’t need to download any additional files, unless explicitly instructed to do so in the user’s manual for a particular program.
We check our installation files with the most efficient and popular anti-virus tools to ensure their complete safety for your computer and absence of any kind of spyware, adware or malware. Prior to installation, we recommend closing all running applications that may interfere with the process. If you have been using a previous version of the program, uninstall it before installing the latest one. Finally, if you downloaded your installation file from any site other than the official one, we recommend deleting it and downloading a corresponding installation package from our website.
Here is how you install any Outlook Transfer products:
- Download the installation file from the official website. Our installation packages are compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Microsoft Windows.
- If you have UAC (User Access Control) enabled, you will see a prompt asking you to allow the program to be installed. Click “Yes” to grant this permission and continue with installation.
- Read the program’s end user license agreement and check the box under the agreement if you agree with its terms and conditions. Click “Next” to continue.
- Select the program installation folder using the standard Windows folder selection dialog. Click “Next” to continue.
- Wait for the program to continue unpacking files to the selected folder.
- Select the version (32-bit or 64-bit) of the program to be launched, depending on the version of the destination application (applies to certain products only, please check the system requirements section).
- Run the software
- Go to menu Help > Activate the License to open the registration form
- Paste your license code into the field called “Registration Info”
- Click OK to confirm the registration
Uninstallation is just as easy as installation. The uninstallation utility is supplied in the standard program package, so you don’t need to download anything to remove a Outlook Transfer product from your computer. Below is the standard program uninstallation procedure:
- Prior to uninstallation, make sure that the program you are removing is currently not running. It is also recommended that you remove the destination program to avoid potential problems.
- Locate the uninstall.exe file in the program installation folder or use the standard Add/Remove Programs of the Windows Control Panel. In the latter case, select the necessary program from the list and click the “Remove” command above it.
- After uninstallation, make sure that the program has actually been removed – check the installation folder and icons in the start menu and the desktop.
- During uninstallation, the program may ask you for the reason you are doing that. This is completely optional and filling out this feedback form is totally at your discretion.
This concludes the description of Outlook Transfer product installation and uninstallation procedures. For any additional information, please contact our support team.