Be sure to carefully read and understand all of the rights and restrictions described in the EULA. You will be asked to review and either accept or decline the terms of the EULA. This product will not be installed on your computer unless and until you have accepted the terms of the EULA.
- All copyrights to the software are exclusively owned by the software author, GlexSoft LLC.
- The Outlook Transfer products (the software) is distributed with a “free trial” option. This means that anyone may use this software in the Trial/Demo/Unregistered mode without or with limitations. After the expiry of the trial period, you will need to purchase a license and register the Software to remove all shareware restrictions.
- The software is distributed under several basic license types, and namely:
a. HOME LICENSE – This license is for home use only! Home license allows to install, activate and use the software on a computer located in the household belonging to a registered user. Activated software may be used only by the registered user and should not be accessed by other users locally or over a network. Home license can be purchased only by the individuals for their own use. Home license cannot be purchased by any subject of business of any scale. The user First and Last name specified when the software is purchased or registered should belong to the End User – the user who will use the software. Using of Corporate/Business credentials is prohibited during purchase of the Home license.
b. BUSINESS LICENSE – This license is intended for corporate use and provides a single user access to the Software functions at single computer in a corporate location. It allows the internal and commercial use of the software at a single computer belonging to the licensed organisation. This license requires that you purchase a license for each client computer and/or device where access to the Software is needed. The user name is specified when the software is purchased or registered and only the named user can access the software on one system at any given time. The software usage out of the licensed business location is prohibited.
c. SITE LICENSE – This license is for corporate use only and grants you a right to use the software on computers owned by or leased to your Organization at a single Site for up to a maximum of 100 staff members per license, as well as on secondary computers used exclusively by such staff members for office work (e.g. travel laptop and home computer). It does not cover installation on computers that are owned by or leased to your Customers or other users. This license is not transferable to another Organization, and does not allow you to use the Software as a service for Customers or other users that do not have their own license.
d. TECHNICAL LICENSE – This license is for corporate use only and grants a right to use the software on computers owned by or leased to your Organization and/or on the computers belonging to your clients. Technical licenses can be activated on one computer at a time, so you must uninstall the licensed software from the client\’s computer when the work is accomplished to remove the license. Alternatively, you can use the Help – Remove License (or similar) menu for this purpose. This license is not transferable to another Organization or Person, but it allows you to use the Software as a service for Customers or other users that do not have their own license. The user name is specified when the software is purchased or registered, and only the named user can access the software on one system at any given time.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use the Software on as many computers as defined by the licensing terms above according to the number of licenses purchased, for any legal purpose. The registered software may not be rented, leased, sold or transfered. The unregistered version may be permanently transferred, in its entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
- The Trial/Demo version of the Software may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted in this Agreement, provided the distribution package is not modified in any way.
a. No person or company may distribute separate parts of the setup package and software components without written permission of the copyright owner.
b. The Trial/Demo version of the Software may not be distributed inside of any other software package without written permission of the copyright owner.
c. Hacks/cracks, keys, activation codes, license codes or key generators may not be included in the same distribution package.
- THE SOFTWARE IS DISTRIBUTED “AS IS”. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE THE SOFTWARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER THE AUTHOR NOR THE AGENTS OF THE AUTHOR WILL BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, emulate, copy, clone, rent, lease, sell, disassemble, modify, decompile, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in the immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. Neither the software binary code nor the software source code may be used or reverse engineered to re-create the software algorithm, which is proprietary, without a written permission of the author. Software key files and registration letters may not be distributed, except as stated in item #3 above, outside of the area of legal control of the person or persons who purchased the original license, without a written permission of the copyright holder.
- Unless expressly permitted under the Agreement, You will not, and will not allow any third party to use, copy, distribute, sell or offer to sell the Software or associated documentation; use or make the Software available for the use or benefit of third parties; or publish or provide any Software benchmark or comparison test results.
- Returns and refunds: Our products are distributed on the try-before-you-buy basis and we offer no refunds and do not accept returns of our electronic products due to their nature. Purchasing the full version of the program (usage license, software license) denotes your acceptance of the purchase terms and conditions and indicates that you have familiarized yourself with the product and found it acceptable (product as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality) for your purposes. Please note that by purchasing the software without a try-out, you confirm that the software meets your needs and requirements.
- Termination of this Agreement: We may at any time terminate this legal Agreement, in our sole discretion without prior notice to you and without reimbursement, if we believe that you may have breached (or acted in a manner indicating that you do not intend to or are unable to comply with) any term herein, or if we are legally required to do so by law, or if continuation is likely to be no longer commercially viable. You acknowledge that we will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in investigating suspected criminal violations. Please note that any termination of this Agreement will also terminate your licence to use the Product(s).
- BY USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT. IF, AT ANY TIME, YOU FIND YOURSELF UNWILLING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU SHOULD CLICK THE “I DO NOT ACCEPT”, “CANCEL” OR SIMILAR BUTTON, TERMINATE THE DOWNLOAD AND/OR INSTALLATION PROCESS, REMOVE THE SOFTWARE FILES FROM YOUR COMPUTER AND STORAGE DEVICES, AND CEASE TO USE THE PRODUCT.