Gmail™ to Outlook Transfer is sold under the try-before-you-buy model, which means that you are strongly encouraged to download the program, install it and try using it with actual data files. The functionality of the trial version of Gmail to Outlook Transfer is identical to that of the licensed version, except for the limitation of the number of messages imported per run. This approach lets potential buyers to fully assess the efficiency of the product and its fitness for their needs.
Licensing and payment
At the moment, we offer the following types of Gmail to Outlook Transfer licenses for home and business use
to You & Your family
select at order page
to Staff & Clients
select at order page
to Staff & Clients
* - Using of a Business name is prohibited during a Home license purchase. First and Last name should belong to the end user.
* - Standard and extended support provided 24/7 via the online chat (when available) and the support tickets system.
* - Technical license can be activated multiple times, however it should be activated only at one PC a time. It is required to deactivate the license (menu Help > Deactivate the License) or uninstall the licensed software from the client's computer when the conversion is finished.
* - Software activation and license validation may require a direct Internet connection. Reactivation is possible at the same system where you have performed the activation.
Gmail to Outlook Transfer is sold through our trusted reseller that offers a reliable and secure checkout with a large array of payment options, including all major credit cards and PayPal. Clicking the purchase button on our site will redirect you to the reseller’s page, where you will be able to complete your purchase. You may be interested to use one of our local resellers also.
In addition to product licenses, our reseller offers a number of extra options for you to choose from. They include Key-Code recovery, Extended Download Warranty and Priority Technical Support. With key code recovery, you can be sure that the original registration code provided to you at the time of purchase is stored on a secure server and can be obtained upon request at any second. The Extended Download Warranty option lets you download the program again at any moment in case you no longer have access to the original installation file. Priority Technical Support provides access to priority support services and allows you to get professional answers to your questions as soon as possible.
The benefits of becoming a licensed user of Gmail to Outlook Transfer
A valid Gmail to Outlook Transfer gives you a major advantage: the limitations of the trial version are immediately removed and you can convert any number of messages from your Gmail account to Outlook or a PST file. The tool combines outstanding email conversion speed and accuracy with the convenience of an intuitive user interface that is simple enough for novices and professionals alike.
Below are the key features of the full version of Gmail to Outlook Transfer:
- Full support of MBOX files of any size generated by Gmail’s data export function (Google Gmail Takeout)
- Fast and accurate conversion of emails with attachments
- Possibility to save messages directly to Outlook or a standalone PST files – can be used for backup creation
- Compatibility with all major versions of Windows and MS Outlook, including 64-bit editions
- Compact installation file that requires no additional components or tools
Get a chance to try Gmail to Outlook Transfer in action right now by downloading a free trial. If you find the program a good fit for your needs, you can purchase a license and instantly unlock the full potential of the tool using a registration code that we provide you with after receiving the payment.
Refunds and product returns
Gmail to Outlook Transfer license is a digital product that can be copied, which means that it cannot be returned in full to the seller. The trial version has every feature of the full version, yet imposes a limitation on the number of messages converted during each session. It allows you to evaluate the potential of the program in relation to your needs and then make a decision about purchasing a license. Therefore, no returns or refunds are available for this product.