Live Mail to Outlook Transfer uses a try-before-you-buy model, which means that you are expected to download the program, install it and test it using some live data before purchasing a license. The free trial version of Live Mail to Outlook Transfer supports all the features of the full version, yet limits the number of email messages imported each time the program is run.
Licensing and payment
At the moment, we offer the following types of Live Mail to Outlook Transfer licenses for personal and commercial use
* - Technical license can be activated multiple times, however it should be activated only at one PC a time. It is required to deactivate the license (menu Help > Deactivate the License) or uninstall the licensed software from the client's computer when the conversion is finished.
* - Standard and extended support provided 24/7 via the online chat (when available) and the support tickets system.
* - Prices are stated in USD. Conversion rate will be applied if any other currency selected.
Live Mail to Outlook Transfer is distributed and sold exclusively through our official reseller that offers a broad range of payment options, including credit cards and PayPal, and ensures the ultimate security of your personal data. Once you click on “Order Now”, you will be redirected to a secure payment page on the reseller’s website. You may also obtain the license code from the local reseller for your region.
In addition to all our products, we offer extra options and services, such as Key-Code recovery, Extended Download Warranty and Priority Technical Support. The key-code recovery option ensures that the unique registration code we generate at the time of purchase is securely stored on our end and can be re-sent to you upon request. Extended Download Warranty enables you to re-download the program at any moment in case you lose the original installation file. Finally, Priority Technical Support entitles you to receiving priority support services and getting answers to your questions within the shortest time possible.
The benefits of purchasing the full, licensed version of Live Mail converter
Purchasing a licensed version of Live Mail to Outlook Transfer gives you a number of obvious benefits. Registering the program immediately removes the limitations of the trial version and unlocks every function of this fast and efficient Live Mail to Outlook PST conversion tool. This advanced tool offers a great level of comfort for moving Live Mail emails to Outlook’s PST format in a few quick steps that require a bare minimum of time and absolutely no first-hand experience with similar software and data migration in general.
The key features of the full registered version of Live Mail converter:
- Instant automatic location of the Live Mail installation folder and message files
- Import of EML files directly to a selected Outlook profile or a standalone PST file
- Accurate conversion of email encoding to ensure readability on the target system
- Support of email storage files of any size containing any number of items
- Support of all major versions of Microsoft Outlook, including 64-bit editions
- Extremely intuitive user interface that works for novices and professionals
Start enjoying the advantages of the full version of Live Mail to Outlook Transfer by purchasing a license that best meets your needs. Program registration lets you convert any number of messages from healthy and damaged milboxes at full speed, and provides access to free technical support and regular program updates. Program activation requires a unique registration code that will be emailed to your email address immediately after you place your order.
Refunds and returns
The digital nature of our products and the offered free trial version make product returns and refunds impossible. The trial version only limits the number of converted messages, but offers all the features of the full version. Therefore, when you purchase the full version of Live Mail to Outlook Transfer, we perceive it as your acceptance to these terms and conditions, as well as a confirmation of the product’s fitness for your needs.