Data Extraction Kit software allows to save Outlook emails as PDF files including message text, Email dates, Recipient address, Sender emails, Subject, Count of attachments, file names and their sizes. Moreover it makes it possible to Embed email attachments into PDF files so user may create an archive of future-proof copies of important emails.
Please note that not all PDF viewers allow you to view PDF attachments. For example you will not be able to see a embedded files in the Microsoft Edge browser. You can use Adobe Acrobat Reader to correctly view PDFs with attachments.
So how to save Outlook emails as pdf?
Saving Outlook emails as PDF files
- Download, install and run Data Extraction Kit.
- In the Format options group enable the “Custom export format” option, then select PDF format for E-Mail output.
- Specify the “PDF Export Options” if needed.
If you want to add email attachments into PDF files, enable the “Add email attachments to PDF” option.
- Click “Outlook” button in the main menu and select the directory to save Outlook emails as pdf files.
- Choose Outlook profile to export as PDF. You may select the topmost folder, subfolders will be processed automatically.
- Choose the source Outlook folder containing emails to export.
- Data Extraction Kit will start the saving Outlook emails to PDF files.
Converting emails from PST file to PDF format
You may also convert messages located in PST file. To do that you should use the “PST file” button on Step #4.
Example Email and Result PDF File
Now you know how to save Outlook emails as PDF.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?